Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ice storm 2013 Day 2!

Hi all!!!
   

     I am so sorry I haven't posted since Friday! My wifi is so messing up! I am borrowing someones elses Internet right now lol!!!!

Well I live in a little city south of Memphis, TN and the weather here is INSANE!!!!  It was 73 on Saturday and on Sunday it was in the 40s and now Monday and Tuesday it is below freezing and the weather man is saying we could get up to a half inch of ice! That's crazy to me. But my boss did let us leave at 4 today so that was cool. And do you know what I did with my extra hour of freedom???
I cleaned my carpets!!! That was so disgusting!!!! And most of it was little white hairs! I wonder where those come from lol!!! And as you can see by my naked mattress I am doing my sheets and pillows as well. Yes pillows! I love pinterest! So I go to the YMCA and they of coursed closed today and all the classes were canceled yesterday so I didn't get to go to the gym. :( but with all the cleaning that I have don't over the two days I don't feel guilty!!!!! So I just finished up watching One Tree Hill on Netflix. I mean I watched every single episode!!! I loved it and sad that it is over! So I need some new movie suggestions!!!  I really hope the gym and all the classes are still going on tomorrow. I miss them and it doesn't take that long to get out of a good habit!

Now for some pictures!!!!
 This is how Mila thinks she has to ride in the car!!! I love her so much! I mean how freaking cute is my dog!!!!
And this is how me and Mila spend our Saturday mornings while daddy is at work!!!! 

And this would be my windshield at my lunch break!!!

Alright guys I got to go finish my laundry so I have something to sleep on and I also need to finish cleaning out my second closet. Yea I cool and have two lol!!!  I love early spring cleaning!!!!

Laters!


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing more productive to do when you get dismissed from work early than to clean your carpets! Now that you've gotten rid of the filth, it'll smell good and look great. But when the cleaning project is too massive, you might want to hand it over to the cleaners.
    Chuck Levesque @ CarpetCleaning-Houston.com

    ReplyDelete