Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday! After Gym!!!

Hi!

      My arms are so sore trying to type this lol! I went to the gym that is at Garrett's (the boyfriend) apartment. It is a nice gym do not get me wrong, but holy crap! The equipment is so rusty and the elliptical doesn't count calories or distance, but it does track time and resistance. So I'm ok with that lol! and when I was using the ad machine there was white paint chips all over my pants. I thought that was kinda funny!!!

So I did 15 minutes of H E double hockey sticks  on the eliptical and did the arm workout that we do in lift & load. Then I moved to the leg and ab machines. I heard that it is bad to work out more than one muscle group at a time, but then what about lift & load or the body pump classes they work the whole body. But IDK I am not an expert lol!

Oh yea I lost 8 POUNDS!!!! I am so happy!!!! and I don't plan on finding them any time soon.

And now for your viewing pleasure some pictures!!!!!
 Yup I needed a gym mirror pic!!!!
The elliptical! lol
 Planking it omg 40 seconds sucks lol
 See all that rust!!! eww!!!
 And I forgot my socks so Garrett's worked lol! I hate those huge socks!
After!! How gross!!! 
And Lennys!!! I also had lennys for lunch! I LOVE THEM!!!! and will have the left overs for lunch tom!!!! I need to do the no carbs! But hey its wheat bread! And its only 198.5 calories! Because I do not eat cheese or mayo! Or really anything on it expect for meat and lettuce!!! oh and some chips lol!!!

Alright well that's about it! If I can wake up in time I will go to the Y and do circuit training at 9:30 but I love to sleep! If not I will go do a work out by myself! I don't know if its just me but I feel like I get a better work out when I go to a class than by myself. I feel like I push harder, but I was proud of myself tonight though, I pushed myself pretty hard!!!!

Alright guys I'm out for the night! Talk to yall tomorrow!!!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment