Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Missed Y'all!!!

             Hey guys! So I am finally back. I am so sorry for not posting in almost a week. I could not get my wifi to work anywhere!! I am stealing borrowing someones right now! SHH! lol

                    Anyway so I missed the weigh-in and I didn't lose anything. Which sucks but better than gaining and I ate like crap!!!! So I am glad I did not gain. This week I restarted the couch to 5k program. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I bundled up cus you know down here by Memphis its freezing!!!! And took my little doggie and we ran/walked around the lake, it was actually nice. I never thought I would say this, but I want to be a runner. I want to run a 5k so bad. I did the firecracker 5k in 2011 but i walked it with my dad and step mom. So I don't really count that. Oh me and my dad ran the last tenth he pushed me out of the way to win lol! Hes mean like that ;) So last summer me and my sister tried to do the c25k, but I am fat and she is a smoker so we sucked lol! (theres your shout out) No i am kidding I love my sister she is my biggest fan and never lets me forget I am on a journey that will take awhile and she is very supportive! (I love you).
     Tomorrow is lift and load and zumba at the gym and I plan to stay for both classes instead of just one I need to start pushing myself to meet my goals. I am not trying to be hung up on the number on the scale but its hard not to be. I need to lose 2 more pounds by the end a January to stay on goal, so I honestly don't think that will be to hard. :) 

   I found a new blog. And she is from Memphis!!! It was strange at first reading her blog and seeing pictures and being like hey I know what she is talking about. So like true stalker form I started following her. She is awesome!!! walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com I don't know why I cant tag her. Anyway she is awesome. Go check out my blogs I love they are great women and man. lol

Ok So I tried washing my pillows and the first two were fine well this one not so much lol

Breakfast love me some special K now I need some think thins

Lunch last week and nope I didn't eat that fruit cup to much sugar and tasted just like sugar it almost hurt my teeth!

We got a Costco membership. This was our Friday night. We spent 2 hours in there! It was fun lol!!

She would seriously lat like this if I would let her! I love her though!
He finally bought these blue bell cheese. He said they were OK. I took his word I don't eat cheese. 

My operation red bikini. I love this ones I will wear one oneday. 

But not if I eat like this. Check out those dogs!! No wonder I didn't lose weight. NEVER AGAIN!

C25K!

After and look I still look decent. I was sweaty believe me Instagram can fix anything lol

Costco sells Pesto!!!!! I love them soo much.

And this was my run. and that little white dot is my dog lol. Sorry bad quality.


Sorry those pics were so out of order. lol Well I will talk to y'all tom promise!!!

Laters!











No comments:

Post a Comment